Wishing You All the Best This Holiday and for the New Year!

Mesh News Desk, December 23, 2016~   I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who visit Mesh Medical Device News Desk and find it a valuable community.

It’s my honor to provide you with news and information and to speak with many readers during the year.  Thank you for sharing your incredible stories with me…… I am very thankful that many of you find comfort in sharing stories with each other in this mesh journey that was not your choosing.

Let’s pray for a brighter new year and some return of the health you all deserve!

Keep writing and sharing….

Thank you friends!

Jane Akre

Mesh News Editor

1. Karen says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jane! Thank you for all that you do for us!

2. Kitty says:

Merry Christmas Jane

3. Kwarrender says:

Merry Christmas, Jane!!

4. Becky l says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for all you do! You help me so much! Blessings for You and Yours!

5. just me says:

Merry Christmas Jane, thank you for all you do.

6. Hello, I had hernia mesh surgery June 2014. Since than I have been in lots of pain with a bulging painful hernia I am going to see my doctor but my mother told me today its a recall..do this mean I have to have another surgery again

Very few meshes have been recalled… some are causing complications without any recall notice… that’s why its important to make your report to the FDA, Medwatch, to make sure all of the complications are being considered. Even with that, most recalls are voluntary and based on economic decisions. Please do not rely on the FDA for guidance……

7. Sharon L says:

Hello Jane, Joining the long list of your readers.It has been two years and the current firm{Flint Law} informed me today that my JandJEthicon case is in Judge Goodwins court. How does one follow up on how that progresses? It is a relief that we out here have you to be an advocate. My heart goes out to so many women who are suffering far worse than me. Bless them.Oregon girl