The Mesh Warrior Foundation for the Injured Store

/, Take Action/The Mesh Warrior Foundation for the Injured Store

The Mesh Warrior Foundation for the Injured Store

TMWF mesh injury braceletJanuary 22, 2015 ~ As part of their fundraising efforts, The Mesh Warrior Foundation for the Injured is selling these beautiful Mesh Awareness turquoise and black bracelets to help in its ongoing educational efforts.

Quite the conversation starter in turquoise or black… and beautifully made.  A thoughtful gift for anyone and everyone affected by pelvic or hernia mesh! TMW logo

Yes MAM! store. Order here:

By | 2016-03-21T14:23:53+00:00 January 22nd, 2015|Mesh Reading Room Resource, Take Action|17 Comments

About the Author:

I’m National News Editor, Jane Akre and I began Mesh Medical Device News Desk aka Mesh News Desk (MND) in the summer of 2011 just after the Food and Drug Administration issued an explicit warning to the public that complications associated with surgical mesh used for prolapse repair (POP) and incontinence (SUI) are NOT rare! That was the starting point for the litigation you see today and thousands of lawsuits have been filed by women whose lives have been altered, some permanently, by the use of this petroleum-based product.

1. Bejah January 28, 2015 at 9:25 pm - Reply

Nice, love turquoise…a healing color and stone. This has a native American feel. The center is happily not a flower but a sort of meditative mandalla with the feel also of a flower. Flowers are I think often used in Eastern philosophy and spiritual thought. It is a lovely, thoughtful gift for a mesh injured person, male or female. Good job! Since I can not pay my water bill I better pass for now but I will not forget.

• Aaron Leigh February 11, 2015 at 11:33 am - Reply

Thank you for the kind words Bejah! You hit the nail on the head! Those were many of the thoughts I had while working on the emblem and the bracelet design. . . . Maybe a loved one can gift you the bracelet for Valentine’s Day! 😉 I hope so. Thank you for commenting!

• Dottie Griggs February 28, 2016 at 10:55 pm - Reply

I just saw the bracelet, did not know they had come out. How do I order one, and price.

2. fran lane February 6, 2015 at 4:32 pm - Reply

I have not received my bracelet.

Ordered on Jan 22nd

Please give me an update on my Purchase please.

• Aaron Leigh February 11, 2015 at 11:03 am - Reply

Hi Fran;

I will check on your order and get back to you. Not sure why there would be a hold up at all, but I will find out right away!

• Aaron Leigh February 11, 2015 at 11:30 am - Reply

Hi Fran;

I checked your order. The processing was held because the CVV code you entered (number on the back of your credit card) did not match the card number you entered. If you correct that in your account with the Yes M.A.M. Market, the credit authorization will release your order and the bracelet will ship same day if you enter the correct info before noon PST and next day if after. Thank you and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

I have also emailed your tracking number, so you can keep up with delivery once the error is corrected. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Aaron Horton

3. fran lane February 6, 2015 at 4:36 pm - Reply

I have not received my bracelet #TMWF1006

4. fran lane February 9, 2015 at 4:06 pm - Reply

Still waiting for my bracelet.

Hope this is not a scam.

• Aaron Leigh February 11, 2015 at 11:04 am - Reply

Thanks Jane!

Fran, the bracelets are real; the site is real. There is no scam. Just seems there is some kind of problem with the order and I will go and check it right away. Thank you and very sorry for the inconvenience!

5. Tammy February 12, 2015 at 10:14 am - Reply

I have not got my bracelet either date I order it was 1/25/2015 #TMWF1010

• fran lane February 12, 2015 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Resubmitted my card number

Please be diligent on refunding my acc. from Jan.22nd.

Look forward to getting my bracelet.

Fran Lane

6. Darice Lester February 16, 2015 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Aaron,

I received an e-mail on Jan 23, stated that my bracelet was shipped. I have never received my bracelet. I payed via paypal, without any difficulty . Please find out why I never received my bracelet.

Thanks! Darice

7. annonynous August 28, 2015 at 1:00 pm - Reply

As a victim of this nasty mesh.and trying to live with the pain and lack of the life I once had I would like one of these bracelets..can you please let me know how. Thanks

8. fran lane August 30, 2015 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Please contact ASAP!

I have lost my blue snap button to my bracelet.

I would like to order another blue button and black leather bracelet.

Fran Lane

• Aaron Leigh August 31, 2015 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Hi Fran!

The bracelets are sold as a unit including one turquoise leather wrist wrap and two buttons, one black and one color. So unfortunately, we do not have a stock of blue buttons; they all come with the bracelet itself. You can order another bracelet with a black wrist wrap or a turquoise wrist wrap (both will come with TWO buttons, one in black/white and the other color). Here is the link to order. I’m glad you’ve been enjoying your bracelet! ~Aaron

9. Aaron Leigh August 31, 2015 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Hi Anonymous;

Thank you for your kind words about the bracelets! I am so glad they give you hope. They give me hope too. 🙂 Here is the link to the TMWF store, where you can buy the bracelets.

The store is linked to http://www.tmwfoundation.org and all proceeds benefit the foundation 100%. We have very little overhead as we have no staff and we work on a volunteer basis. Thank you for supporting TMWF and our mission. Here is the Foundation’s website link to the store.

10. Nadia January 2, 2016 at 12:15 pm - Reply

Can you please let me know where my bracelets are? I ordered three about a week before Christmas. Thanks so much and much love!