Mary Pat on Mesh Awareness Rallies in Your Area

MAM rally in Charleston, WV in 2015

MAM rally in Charleston, WV in 2015

Frequent contributor Mary Pat says if you can’t make it to WV for the upcoming rally- take it home!!

February 18, 2016 ~ Many of the mesh injured live too far, are too debilitated, or can’t afford to travel to the West Virginia MAM rally. Why not en-join with the WV MAM rally by participating in a peaceful demonstration on April 11 in your home town? We can get friends and family members who have witnessed our suffering to participate in a peaceful protest march, like Martin Luther King did, and march from our Federal Court House, (or your local court house if you don’t have a Federal Court in your town) to a local TV news station.

We can demonstrate at the court to show our support for MAM and we can march to a local TV news station to demonstrate against the news blackout.

Would anyone be willing to do this on April 11th?

We could each take a picture or video of our local protest and connect all of the pictures/videos on-line with the MAM demonstrators in West Virginia. That would bolster the WV MAM demonstration exponentially. If we demonstrate at news stations and the news stations continue the “blackout” the mud will be publicly on their face for all the world to see. We can show on the internet which news station “covered the news” versus “total news blackout”, thus revealing their shame publicly.

It would be fascinating to connect all of the pictures/videos of demonstrations. Maybe we could even get New Zealand, Scotland and the UK to join in on the demonstration. I think if we made a video of this, it would go viral on the internet. I could make the video if anyone is interested. Jane knows how to get a hold of me. Please, everyone, prayerfully consider this idea.

Jane, I’m not sure if everyone reads every comment. If you know of a better way to get this idea out, let me know. God bless you all.

Read Psalm 18 in it’s entirety. I think it should be our mantra, our foundation, our motivation and the gas in our engines. Mesh injured women and men unite. Join MAM right where you are. We are not helpless. Our GOD is our strength, our Rock, our Avenger. Every time I read about a new recipient/victim of mesh, I feel outraged that this torture continues.

For me, I believe God has allowed this suffering in my life, personally, so I can use what I have learned from my pain, my violation and my suffering to help others; my mission is to bring hope to the hopeless, to help those suffering understand that God’s grace is sufficient, God will be your strength, God will be your protector, God will provide, God will avenge you, God will help us bring truth to light.  ~Mary Pat

1. Tammy (KY) says:

Mary Pat, I believe this is a Awesome Idea. We must Unite and Allow our VOICES to be Heard. The TRUTH will set us Free…Long suffering is Fruit of the Lord. We ALL have Purpose that God has given us. We are Harmed Not Helpless. We All have a story and Voice that Must be heard. If I can assist you in any way , please reach out to me. Jane has my info. Be blessed my Sister …Glory be to GOD

• Kristine says:

Dear Jane, I have followed you for more than a year. I have all three implants and cause more pain and problems to mention! I am left with theses thins and they can’t remove them. I suffer tremendous ly daily with labator syndrome, incontinence, and severe dibilitating pain. Why won’t they sett!e, money won’t change my life but it will help get the point across! I feel for all these women, may God watch over us all.

2. mary babb says:

Are there any body around inman sc or in the spartanburg sc area willing to go we can split the gas i will be willing to drive this is important for us i have had 5 surgeries and still don’t know if i have to have another one in the future if anyone likes the idea let me know ..mary babb

3. Jan Varnes says:

I live one hour from the Court house and my Sister lives in Charleston, West Virginia. Let me know where when and how I can help. I am so ready for this to come to an end. You have my email. I had to move back home to family after my Mesh failed.

Jan, they do not have your email but I do….If you want to contact Jan, just write me at janeakre@meshnewsdesk.com and I will pass your email along…. thank you!! Make sure you put Jan V in there so I know who you are referring to.

• Tammy (KY) says:

Jane ,Please pass my email and phone number to Jan V. Thanks…love this Jane, thanks for everything. This is Happening Ladies…God bless you Mesh Sisters…Can’t wait to see and hug you….

4. Rhonda says:

I would be interested in doing this in Seattle if there’s enough people that would be interested. Please comment if you would like to demonstrate in the Seattle area.

5. Darlene says:

I think this is awesome idea.. I educate women all the time about how this toxic devise has taken over my life. I will try to

get ‘us’ Canadian women to rally and build awareness.. unfortunately my health dictates my schedule. So as much as I’d

love to bring this to my hometown the energy to do is something I just don’t have .. however I will try hard to keep awareness

growing.. surprised more news story’s aren’t covering… its affected so many of ‘us’…

6. Mamohio (sad & disappointed) says:

AWESOME IDEA AND THANKS FOR STEPPING UP. I WILL BE IN CHARLESTON ALSO. LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN HELP!

• Mary Pat says:

MamOhio,

Your dedication is commendable. As you can see, we are not getting much of a response. It is sad and discouraging. Oh well, I tried. Over the years, I have made numerous attempts to get public attention to mesh awareness. It seems the people who watch this site are either too debilitated, too sick, too frightened or too discouraged to take a stand publicly. Maybe they are not interested in motivational words about God. If anyone is reading this, take note, “you are right where the mesh makers want you – defeated”. I suggest that each mesh injured person pick up a stone, a common free pebble laying in the street. Take your stone and read about David and Goliath. We are David, Big Pharma is Goliath. God is on our side. Keep your stone in your prayer closet or wherever you will see it to pray every day. Pray every day that God will help you beat Goliath. He will. Our God actually cares about the injustice that has been done to us. The media does not care. The pharmaceutical companies do not care. The defendant’s counsel does not care. It appears that the judges do not care. GOD CARES!!!!! Start believing that your GOD does care about what happened to you. GOD will avenge you. With God’s strength, we will beat Goliath.

• Jan Varnes says:

This will be the second time David and Galith were biblically mentioned as I have over my home in Denvrr.

I do not wish to have that fight again I lost and it’s only money. It is our health and wel being with Dreams that are left

Unfulfilled ! I guess that is the way it is and acceptance is the key my friend. We are all represented and if that is not enough

then my prayer is that God get our backs and send the message for us. No amount of protest will bring about Justice as we

Have seen over the years as we wonder how we can move forward when we are stuck in neutral ! Do let me know how the things are going towards the Date in Charleston. If it is not enough then I can say only I feel like doing it today but tomorrow may not be a day I feel good enough to even get out of bed.

I am not surprised but I am here if I can help !

My best to you all !

• Tammy J says:

I am in Ohio & willing to help in any way after my recovery.

7. Tammy J says:

I believe I’ve already signed up to be a part of the West Virginia sit in but I’may not sure. I am now mesh free as of 2/20/16 and I want to give my support in any and every way! Please resend me some info. Thank you so very much.

8. Mamohio (sad & disappointed) says:

Go to the facebook page Mesh Awareness Movement by Lisa Mason. All the info is there. The main day we like everyone to gather in Charelston WV is Apr 11@ 8 am at the courthouse. I believe there is. Holiday Inn across the street. Just bring everyone in your family or friends circle to help support. God Bless!

9. Linda says:

Is there anyone in NM?

10. Rebecca L says:

Thank God for you ladies,I had a bladder prolapse,resulting in a total abd hysterectomy ooperectomy and a advantage sling placement.I developed cistitis,vaginal sluffing . My sling is attached to my bladder and my colon.too dangerous to remove.I am now on my second round of chemotheraphy for epitheal peritoneal cancer.I can not get intra peritoneal cancer med infusion because of the sling.I have not had sex with my Husband since all of this started.I can barely tolerate a pelvic exam.I have lawyers in Texas .Boston scientfic and ethicon owned by johnson and johnson both have my records but refuse to settle.I pray your rally has a big success! They need to step up and do the right thing! Lady Rebecca in Alabama

11. Rebecca L says:

God bless you Ladies! 5 years ago I had a prolapsed bladder.I had a total abd hysterectomy,ooprectomy and bladder sling placed.I soon developed cistitis,many urinary infections uretheritis.and vaginal sluffing.I am now on my second round of chemotheraphy for peritoneal cancer or a form of ovarian cancer. I can not have intra peritoneal cancer meds infused becaused of the sling. It is attached to my bladder and my colon and can not be removed too dangerous.I have Laywers in texas.both boston scientefic and ethicon owned by johnson and johnson who make the advantige sling that I have,have my records sent by the judge in va to them.they still refuse to settle. even If I never see a penny,I pray for all the Ladies who have suffered with this awful thing. Lady Rebecca from Alabama