Corporate Crime Reporter on Transvaginal Mesh and Mesh News Desk

corporate crime reporterReporter Russell Mokhiber has just filed a story on transvaginal mesh and the Mesh News Desk. Russell is a long-time established reporter who is not afraid of shining light in places those in power would rather you not see.  Please support him and subscribe to his blog.  He is not afraid to tackle subjects mainstream media shies away from…

Enmeshed story is here:

1. vardin says:

I watched the video and was very touched. It takes me back to the horror I went through and am so angry, and hurt and the list goes on and on… It’s a never-ending nightmare that we’ll NEVER wake up from! The moment this stuff was put into us it devastated every part of our lives and is continuing to do so. God help us all.

2. Mary Pat says:

I am too sad for words….. Jane, thank you, God Bless You. Great job on the video. I hope those considering mesh implants will see it before they believe the lies that AUGS and the pharmaceutical companies are telling them.

3. Lynn says:

Jane, thank you so much for reporting the truth.

4. karen says:

The fda, and all corporation can sue god, but we can’t sue a dog. The FDA employees that take those large under table money’s

should be implated with these faulty products and then they will Recall all of them.

5. Barbara Dykes says:

I watched this video and felt a range of emotions , Anger,Disbelief,Compassion,sorrow…At first I thought this just happened to me and a few others. But now I know these Corporate “Raiders” were GLOBAL! OMG, I feel like I am in shock! what kind of world do we live in? God is our final judge in life.These people will be punished. I pray for everyone touched by this horrible sham. My Doctor (I chose a woman OB because she would be more “compassionate”.) I know now that the FDA Warning was posted in her office. All she told me before this great surgery was “It doesn’t always work”. I thought OK, There is never a guarantee…as an RN I understand that.The specific risks were never mentioned. And SHE was paid well for her son to go to Ivy League school. Shame.

6. Michelle says:

I have had 6 surgeries for removal. the doctors here in Maine said they can not take out the arm bands of the monarch sling, how dangerous is it to leave it in and who could take them out?