Corporate Crime Reporter on Transvaginal Mesh and Mesh News Desk

//Corporate Crime Reporter on Transvaginal Mesh and Mesh News Desk

Corporate Crime Reporter on Transvaginal Mesh and Mesh News Desk

corporate crime reporterReporter Russell Mokhiber has just filed a story on transvaginal mesh and the Mesh News Desk. Russell is a long-time established reporter who is not afraid of shining light in places those in power would rather you not see.  Please support him and subscribe to his blog.  He is not afraid to tackle subjects mainstream media shies away from…

Enmeshed story is here:

By | 2014-01-22T13:45:58+00:00 January 22nd, 2014|Media Reports|6 Comments

About the Author:

I’m National News Editor, Jane Akre and I began Mesh Medical Device News Desk aka Mesh News Desk (MND) in the summer of 2011 just after the Food and Drug Administration issued an explicit warning to the public that complications associated with surgical mesh used for prolapse repair (POP) and incontinence (SUI) are NOT rare! That was the starting point for the litigation you see today and thousands of lawsuits have been filed by women whose lives have been altered, some permanently, by the use of this petroleum-based product.

1. vardin January 23, 2014 at 9:07 am - Reply

I watched the video and was very touched. It takes me back to the horror I went through and am so angry, and hurt and the list goes on and on… It’s a never-ending nightmare that we’ll NEVER wake up from! The moment this stuff was put into us it devastated every part of our lives and is continuing to do so. God help us all.

2. Mary Pat January 23, 2014 at 11:19 pm - Reply

I am too sad for words….. Jane, thank you, God Bless You. Great job on the video. I hope those considering mesh implants will see it before they believe the lies that AUGS and the pharmaceutical companies are telling them.

3. Lynn January 26, 2014 at 11:34 am - Reply

Jane, thank you so much for reporting the truth.

4. karen February 8, 2014 at 3:45 am - Reply

The fda, and all corporation can sue god, but we can’t sue a dog. The FDA employees that take those large under table money’s

should be implated with these faulty products and then they will Recall all of them.

5. Barbara Dykes February 13, 2014 at 9:18 pm - Reply

I watched this video and felt a range of emotions , Anger,Disbelief,Compassion,sorrow…At first I thought this just happened to me and a few others. But now I know these Corporate “Raiders” were GLOBAL! OMG, I feel like I am in shock! what kind of world do we live in? God is our final judge in life.These people will be punished. I pray for everyone touched by this horrible sham. My Doctor (I chose a woman OB because she would be more “compassionate”.) I know now that the FDA Warning was posted in her office. All she told me before this great surgery was “It doesn’t always work”. I thought OK, There is never a guarantee…as an RN I understand that.The specific risks were never mentioned. And SHE was paid well for her son to go to Ivy League school. Shame.

6. Michelle May 12, 2014 at 10:26 pm - Reply

I have had 6 surgeries for removal. the doctors here in Maine said they can not take out the arm bands of the monarch sling, how dangerous is it to leave it in and who could take them out?