Kentucky Mesh Survivor Power- Catch Them Before Nov. Elections

leavesKentucky Women – Don’t Shut Up, Speak Up!!

One Kentucky Mesh Survivor has been very busy as an Influencer with Coordinated Actions.

She says, “I believe we all need to stand up and move forward. We can’t ask for help and not be willing to help ourselves. I’m working toward US Senators and next is my Governor. Maybe we should go to our governors as a group, each state. I do believe our power is in numbers.”

This woman, who must remain anonymous, says the next step is to approach the manufacturers as a group. “I’m not sure what to do next  but we will need women to help and speak up. Don’t be shut up, speak up……

Also, the FDA petition is online here:

Her goal: “Oh I hope to get the mesh off market and have FDA look at 510K loophole; have KY help women with KY government insurance that pays to implant mesh but won’t help women find doctors to remove mesh and take their insurance; move out cases from WV and into KY……….let our voices be heard.”

She and three KY mesh survivors met with KY Sen. Rand Paul’s state director and he promised to help communicate with the Food and Drug Administration. These women don’t want there names mentioned though all are from KY.

“We are planning another meeting in Frankfort KY (cap of KY) in Nov. So far eight women want to come,” she says.

REMINDER-  * Please take photos when you make a visit.   We like to share in the visuals.  This woman has a video which will be released and will share on MND.

~ KY women Mesh Survivors,  859-421-3998.

Contact: US Senator Mitch McConnell. Washington office (202) 224-2541 , Health Aid. Katlin Conner.

1. All Meshed Up says:

It is great to be an activist and try to change things you believe in. It must be very difficult to do that and have to remain anonymous. In fact it must be damn near impossible. Just saying……

2. Aaron Leigh says:

Thanks Jane! We certainly have to act quickly! It’s votin’ time!!!!!!!

3. Crystal says:

im also in Kentucky and have been writing letters to state senators.

Outstanding Crystal… did you get in touch with the other women from KY? Together your are stronger. I will give them your email with your approval only. Than you for all you do!!!~ ja

4. Tammy says:

Would love to hear from all ladies in Ky. We are working with Senators in Washington. Also meeting with Joleen Chambers in Lexington Ky. Please call Ky 859-421-3998. We need help. Call your State Senators, Governors the people you vote to help you. We stand strong when we stand together ladies. Thank you Jane, for all you do to help us mesh survivors.

5. Kathy Williamson says:

I have lived in KY for 61 years; we will be putting our house on the market this spring. We presently live with my niece in S. Daytona, FL. I sent an email to Williams & Kherker in TX many years ago about the problems I have had since the Endicot Mesh placement which was performed in Lexington, KY. They have the medical records to document the surgery and product name. They have medical records but recently, I have been told that I have an autoimmune disorder, Sjogren’s. I looked this up and there is a higher incidence of autoimmune disorders. I am wondering if my case should be handled in TX. I am not certain that they are staying on top of things. I have the typical issues the other women have plus debilitating autoimmune type symptoms. I have not had surgery because no doctor ever told me that the Endicott caused my health problems.

Can you advise if I should change jurisdiction? I do know Mitch McConnell has an excellent constituent services office. I also put a lot of faith in Rand Paul. Can you advise? Thank you! (I may have nerve damage!

6. In 2003 I was a 55 year old with bladder leakage which I went in to have surgery to repair this. My husband and I had a great sex life that had continued since our marriage in 1983. But that ended with that surgery August 15th 2003, upon the Doctor giving us the ok to resume our sex life which was 6 weeks, the best way to explain is pain so extreme that we could not have penetration, and I was bleeding, this happened again and again. I had two revision surgeries to correct the problem to no avail. After the last surgery, this Doctor wanted me to go to another Doctor and I just started to cry and told him that at that time, I just wanted to think about it and I left his office. And My husband has stood by me through all this, having numerous infections, depression, anxiety, pain just to name just part of my health problems and the question, what will happen next to add injuries to my body.

7. I just wanted to add to the above my mesh was made by Boston Scientific and it was a repliform patch. Also I live in Arkansas

8. abandoned says:

Thank you so much Jane for having this platform and also, thanks to Aaron and all the folk’s sharing on this site. I am in Austin, TX if there are any folk’s interested in meeting up. Jane has permission to share my contact info. My mesh is the Boston Scientific Polypropylene Resin Mesh (Transobturator Sling Placement) with anchors through Obturator in 2010.

9. Tammy (KY) says:

Hello Ladies, I have had a few surgeries And havent checked this site. I can be reached by email and am willing to call if you Leave phone number in email. Praying for us all. Please email…. Kymeshed@gmail.com